Hey, I just discovered this great posting about pizza and knew that you would have to see it. Everybody loves pizza so becoming more knowledgeable about pizza just makes sense. I hope that you enjoy this tip about pizza as much as I did.
National Pizza Day: The A to Z of Los Angeles pizzaLos Angeles TimesIn celebration of National Pizza Day, here’s a run-down of Los Angeles pizza, including go-to delivery spots, Chicago-style, New York-style, Neapolitan-style and New York-Naples hybrids. Here’s where to get your gooey, cheesy, melty, crispy- and/or …and more »…National Pizza Day: The A to Z of Los Angeles pizza – Los Angeles Times
I wish that you liked that pizza short article. I understand that I learned a couple of things about pizza that I didn’t know. If you would like to know a bit more about pizza, I discovered these excellent pizza sources here to help you out.
Check out these pizza sites
- Dominos DomiCopter â First Drone Pizza Delivery – Los Angeles Wave Newspapers
- Great Pizza Does, In Fact, Exist in Los Angeles | The Nosh | Food …
- A pizza place for every persuasion – Los Angeles Times
- Jeepney Asian Grill delivers authentic Filipino dishes in Cerritos – Long Beach Press-Telegram
- Mind-Blowingly Delicious Pizza at Pizzeria Mozza | The Hungry …